BE Mechanical Engineering
Course Commencement Dates
October / February
4 (2+2) Years
Entry Requirements and Transfer to University of Adelaide (UA)
- The entry requirements for students enrolling into the UA programs at CINEC will be
- 3 passes at GCE( A/L) (Sri Lanka / London) with a minimum score of 9. (For GCE (A/L) Sri Lanka : A=5, B=4, C=3, S=1 and For GCE (A/L) London A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1).
- Students transferring to UA from CINEC after two years of must meet UA’s minimum IELTS requirements.
- CINEC students of Wolverhampton engineering degree programs, if after 2 years of successful completion with the required average, and successfully completes the extra UA specific modules, will be accepted for transfer to UA with the full 48 units of credit.
- Wolverhampton Foundation course at CINEC is a valid alternate entry requirement for students who do not meet the GCE (A/L) entry requirements. The students are expected to achieve a higher level than credit average in order to be accepted.