Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) (Civil) or (Civil and Construction Management) or (Civil and Structural)
TRANSFER TO A WORLDCLASS UNIVERSITY IN ENGINEERING
2+2 PATHWAY FOR CINEC CAMPUS MoHE ENGINEERING STUDENTS
Current second-year students can complete their degree at one of Australia’s top young universities. The University of South Australia’s engineering degrees are industry-relevant and accredited by Engineers Australia. With Australia’s largest strong floor and multi-million dollar electrical and mechanical labs, the University produces engineering graduates with real-world knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Civil
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Civil and Construction Management
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons)Civil and Structural
Course Commencement Dates
UniSA - 2 Years
To transfer to UniSA, CINEC Campus students must have:
- Cleared all courses from the first 3 semesters
- An overall GPA of 2 out of 4
- No more than 3 weak or conditional passes overall, with no more than one of those weak or conditional passes in the third semester Transfer to UniSA is subject to students meeting the Australian student visa requirements.