Department of Civil Engineering
The department is committed to provide education in Engineering leading to the award of accredited MEng / BEng Bachelor (Hons) Degree in Civil & Construction Engineering from the University of Wolverhampton (UK) , MSc in Structural Engineering Degree from the University of Salford (UK) and Higher National Diploma from Pearson (BTEC HND) in Construction & Built Environment (Civil Engineering) and conducting Research in the field of Civil Engineering & publishing / presenting outcomes of such research in appropriate forums and collaborate with the Civil Engineering industry in Sri Lanka to improve the quality of education, to provide training opportunities for students and enhance research opportunities.
List of Courses
- BEng (Hons) Civil and Construction Engineering - University of Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
- MEng (Hons) / BEng (Hons) Civil and Construction Engineering - Top Up - University of Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
- PEARSON BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Construction and Built Environment (Civil Engineering) - Pearson BTEC, United Kingdom
- PEARSON BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Quantity surveying - Pearson BTEC, United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) in Engineering in Civil Engineering - Ministry of Higher Education (MHE), University Grants Commission (UGC)